By Jacqueline Corcoran
The Choice to Get Outdoors
Our Charleston weather is finally starting to warm up, so it’s definitely time to kick the winter blahs to the curb and start planning those spring and summer birthday parties. Wild Blue understands that birthday party planning can be a hassle, but there are so many options in the Charleston area for great outdoor fun. We’ve rounded up some really great benefits to hosting a birthday party for active kids who love the outdoors.
Some of the many benefits of an hosting an outdoor party:
- Your house won’t get trashed.
- Having a party outdoors solves the problem of not having enough space for everyone.
- Kids get to run around, play, and be noisy (which = FUN).
- Your pictures will turn out amazing!
- Nobody is confined to four walls.
- It’s a great way for kid’s to unplug their devices and engage.
- Being outside doesn’t just feel better – it’s actually good for you.
- Kids return home tired and happy.
There are of course challenges to planning any party:
Perhaps the most important part of an outdoor birthday party is what the kiddos are going to do for an hour and a half. It takes a special skill set to actively engage a bunch of kids, while also planning for food and cake. Why not have our team come in and take over the details for you, so you can sit and back and enjoy the party (instead of getting stuck organizing it)?
Ready to BOOK an outdoor birthday party today?
Wild Blue Ropes Adventure Park makes outdoor adventure parties EASY, and we’d LOVE to make your next celebration extra special. For more information, or to get your child’s birthday party on the calendar, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (843)225-1555.