Mother’s Day Special
By Jacqueline Corcoran
This Mother’s Day why not surprise MOM with an active day on the Wild Blue Ropes?
We know – it’s not something tangible. You can’t put it in your tummy, wear it on your body, or drive it around town. However, we are pretty darn sure she will sport it proudly, and enjoy her day with playfulness, energy, and a great big smile! Trinkets and flowers are awesome, but a Mother’s Day adventure at Wild Blue Ropes will be unforgettable!
Climbing at Wild Blue isn’t all about nailing the toughest obstacles. It’s not about facing your fears or pushing yourself through the next hard challenge. It’s not even about bragging rights…although we are pretty sure MOM may have some after posting all of your amazing photos to Facebook.
Mother’s Day at Wild Blue is all about FUN. Over-the-top, laugh-out-loud, family FUN. So come on out an share a wild outdoor adventure for the whole family!
BOOK now and receive a FREE Challenge Pass (Gift with Purchase) for MOM
You don’t need a special code to get a FREE pass for MOM on Mother’s Day. Just head to our booking page and purchase your tickets. You will be able to add Mom’s freebie at checkout!
Terms & Conditions:
– Limit one free Mother’s Day voucher per family purchase.
– Offer must include purchase of one or more Challenge Passes.
– Valid for 5/13/18 Mother’s Day climb only
– Cannot be combined with other specials, offers, or deals
– No cash value
More Than Just a Field Trip
By Jacqueline Corcoran
Considering the many hats parents and educators wear daily, sometimes it’s hard to remember the many unique positives of sending our students out on a Field Trip. The logistics can be daunting, the coordination a challenge, and the disruption of the day-to-day routines – just a total pain.
Guess what? We understand you. Whether it’s staying local or going out-of-town, sometimes these expeditions can seem more burdensome than beneficial. As parents we have all been there!
NOW LET US CONVINCE YOU WHY YOU SHOULD EMBRACE THE FIELD TRIP!
- Field Trips allow for exploration outside of the classroom
- Student engagement is increased when children connect in a new environment or situation.
- Experiential learning allows students to think differently or understand new things, and to re-adjust if things don’t go as expected the first time.
- Broadening horizons and getting out of a predictable environment helps prepare kids for real-life.
- Often times multi-sensory learning experiences can bring one dimensional lessons to life, and create enthusiasm for a subject that is hard to replicate at school.
SO NOW WHAT?
Well, maybe take a trip down memory lane, and think about what you yourself remember from school? What experiences helped shape you who you are today? Maybe a unique group project, a special visiting speaker, or even a field trip are part of that picture? Perhaps something out-of-the-box experience in your scholastic life helped spark that current passion or curiosity?
Often trying something new for the first time and occasionally getting out of your comfort-zone helps students realize their full potential.
We at Wild Blue Ropes certainly think that’s definitely something to get EXCITED about! (Did we mention FREE coffee for parent chaperones & teachers?)
To learn more about our Field Trip programs or book your WBR Field Trip, head to https://wildblueropes.com/groups/ or call us directly at (843)225-1555. We would LOVE to work with your students!