By Jacqueline Corcoran
“A penny saved is a penny earned” the old Benjamin Franklin saying goes. As we all know, this is most often easier said than done.
Many of us value time doing the things we love with the people we love, and time pushing our limits in adventures of the body and spirit. Yet these memorable experiences generally come at a cost.
At Wild Blue Ropes we value your business, and offer many different ways to SAVE on adventure.
Wild Blue Ropes ways to SAVE:
- LOCALLOVE – SC residents receive special $35 Challenge Pass pricing through February 2018. Just enter code LOCALLOVE at check-out, or let us know you’re a local – we’ll be sure to take care of you. Click here to book online.
- Customer Loyalty Appreciation Cards – Grab a WBR loyalty card at the front desk. After 10 visits on either the Gateway or Challenge Course, receive a FREE pass on us!
- CHS bundled deals – Check out our Charleston Partner packages, and SAVE on double the FUN!
- Sign up for our Newsletter – Stay in the know on all things Wild Blue, and receive 10% off your first Challenge Passes, when you sign up for our WBR Newsletter. Use the sign-up form in the sidebar of this post, or find the form on our Partners page under the 10% Off headline.
- Grab a WBR Adventure Pass – This annual pass pays for itself in less than 4 visits. If you are a WBR frequent climber, this deal is for YOU! Our ropes course adventure park is truly a novel experience each and every time. From the activities you choose to do to the people with whom you choose to do them, multiple visits are always a great idea.
Totally FUN and very Challenging
“My girlfriend and I are both rock climbers (ropes and bouldering). We were reluctant to spend the money because we felt that it would not be challenging enough for the value. Since it was a group of friends we decided to go to be social. We had a blast! Both of us felt excited and the course threw many surprises and challenges at us. I would suggest this if you have never tried it. A moving course if quite different than a stationary one.”
Having the funds to try something new doesn’t always require massive lifestyle changes. Just look for the value in where you put your hard earned dollars, and then go spend time with friends and family making memories through shared experiences.
With so many great deals available you don’t have to break the bank to #LiveLifeAdventurously!