About those plans for Valentine’s Day
By Jacqueline Corcoran
Guys – guess what?! We have been lying all along. We don’t actually want shiny new jewelry or a fancy dinner for Valentine’s Day—what we really want is an adventure. Something memorable and exciting, that we will always remember as a FUN moment when our relationship reached new heights!
Most folks feel amazing and accomplished after getting physical, especially considering how the endorphins help boost your mood. Outdoor adventures can be tricky in winter—but not here in Charleston. A ropes course Valentine’s date is a great physical activity, and as you take turns encouraging one another to push on, it helps foster trust in your relationship.
When you go out of your way to do something unconventional, fun, and creative for Valentine’s Day, your SO definitely won’t be wondering what you’re spending. They’ll be way too busy having a killer time. You’ll probably even get brownie points for coming up with such an awesome idea!
Ultimately the point is to try something different on Valentine’s Day, something that will be more interesting than the usual dinner and a movie. Not only will you impress them with your creativity, you’ll also have a shared experience neither of you will ever forget.
WILD BLUE ROPES HAS A GREAT VALENTINE’S DEAL:
WBR’s annual Valentine’s Night Climb is on Friday, February 16th, 2018 between 6 pm & 9 pm. Tickets are ONLY $50 / pair (a $45 savings!) Feel free to BYOB or a romantic picnic dinner – for some relaxing after climb time around the bonfire. Tickets are available HERE:
Who Doesn’t LOVE a Great Deal?
By Jacqueline Corcoran
“A penny saved is a penny earned” the old Benjamin Franklin saying goes. As we all know, this is most often easier said than done.
Many of us value time doing the things we love with the people we love, and time pushing our limits in adventures of the body and spirit. Yet these memorable experiences generally come at a cost.
At Wild Blue Ropes we value your business, and offer many different ways to SAVE on adventure.
Wild Blue Ropes ways to SAVE:
- LOCALLOVE – SC residents receive special $35 Challenge Pass pricing through February 2018. Just enter code LOCALLOVE at check-out, or let us know you’re a local – we’ll be sure to take care of you. Click here to book online.
- Customer Loyalty Appreciation Cards – Grab a WBR loyalty card at the front desk. After 10 visits on either the Gateway or Challenge Course, receive a FREE pass on us!
- CHS bundled deals – Check out our Charleston Partner packages, and SAVE on double the FUN!
- Sign up for our Newsletter – Stay in the know on all things Wild Blue, and receive 10% off your first Challenge Passes, when you sign up for our WBR Newsletter. Use the sign-up form in the sidebar of this post, or find the form on our Partners page under the 10% Off headline.
- Grab a WBR Adventure Pass – This annual pass pays for itself in less than 4 visits. If you are a WBR frequent climber, this deal is for YOU! Our ropes course adventure park is truly a novel experience each and every time. From the activities you choose to do to the people with whom you choose to do them, multiple visits are always a great idea.
Totally FUN and very Challenging
“My girlfriend and I are both rock climbers (ropes and bouldering). We were reluctant to spend the money because we felt that it would not be challenging enough for the value. Since it was a group of friends we decided to go to be social. We had a blast! Both of us felt excited and the course threw many surprises and challenges at us. I would suggest this if you have never tried it. A moving course if quite different than a stationary one.”
Having the funds to try something new doesn’t always require massive lifestyle changes. Just look for the value in where you put your hard earned dollars, and then go spend time with friends and family making memories through shared experiences.
With so many great deals available you don’t have to break the bank to #LiveLifeAdventurously!